SOUND LIKE YOU?
Email us and attach your CV and anything relevant.
Digital Campaigns Manager (New York / Remote) needed
Subject to experience + benefits
Earnezt started life in 2009 with a clear mission to chase the humdrum out of B2B marketing.
As an independent, creative agency, we go out of our way to do something special for our clients, making a real difference to their business and bottom line. This passion has translated into a whole host of awards – including The Drum B2B Marketing Agency of the Year.
It’s also helped us attract a fantastic group of clients that share our ambition never to settle for ordinary. We’re pleased to work with Vodafone, Samsung, BMI, Mastercard and SoftBank Robotics among others, through our offices in London and New York.
It’s been so good so far. We’ve gathered a talented team, picked up a surprising number of awards and have been able to count the likes of Microsoft, Samsung, Vodafone, Instagram, Facebook and Centrica amongst our clients.
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketing manager to join our talented team.
You’ll have a passion for everything digital, a keen eye for detail and reporting, and an understanding for how business users behave online.
From Google Ads and DoubleClick, to paid social platforms and CRM/MA platforms such as Hubspot and Pardot, you’ll have a solid understanding of all the major tools within the marketing tech landscape.
The same kind of different
We’re the same kind of different. Earnezt is a place for good people to create great work. It is a place where we come as we are, uniquely talented and united by our values. We are all Earnezt.
B2B experience is preferable, and ideally you’ll have 2 years+ experience under your belt, whether agency or client-side.
We want someone who can ask all the right questions and get to the heart of the matter – carefully selecting the right channels to reach and engage audiences – and ensuring they deliver the goods commercially for both the agency and our clients.
Most of all, we want someone with a hands-on approach, and an athletic mind that can help Earnest continue to set the pace and wow it’s clients.
What you'll be up to
- Working with Client Services and Strategy teams to help them propose digitally led campaigns for our clients
- Setting up and monitoring paid campaigns in Google Ads, social platforms, and beyond, both for the agency and our clients
- Working with our media partners to help deliver paid display campaigns
- Measuring and reporting – with a clear view on what’s working and why, to demonstrate the value and optimise the performance of our campaigns
- Working with the Head of Digital to help spread understanding and capability of digital marketing channels within the agency