Earnezt is the North-American arm of Earnest – an award-winning B2B marketing agency, headquartered in London, United Kingdom. We believe businesses deserve to be every bit as inspired, engaged and entertained by brands as consumers are. Because, after all, business people are people too – they just happen to be at work.
We have been lucky enough to build on our existing relationships with clients and win quite a few clients, and are looking to bolster our Client Services team with an Account Manager, initially in a 6 month contract, but with strong possibility of full-time hire.
It’s been so good so far. We’ve gathered a talented team, picked up a surprising number of awards and have been able to count the likes of Microsoft, Samsung, Vodafone, Instagram, Facebook and Centrica amongst our clients.
What’s it all about?
As an Account Manager, at any one time you’ll be expected to support the team in meeting (and exceeding) the expectations across our portfolio of clients. You’ll manage internal resources and budgets while ensuring that everything we produce is just right for the task at hand.
As a key point of contact, the Account Manager role is crucial to maintaining a flawless experience for our clients – something that’s absolutely fundamental to our success.
The same kind of different
We’re the same kind of different. Earnezt is a place for good people to create great work. It is a place where we come as we are, uniquely talented and united by our values. We are all Earnezt.
What you’ll be up to
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis, developing strong relationships
- Taking briefs, briefing creative and planning teams in our US and UK offices
- Help draft marketing proposals for new projects, including campaigns, rebrands, digital projects – and be confident in understanding the processes of these types of projects
- Understand the full ‘marketing mix’ – ex: digital, social, inbound, nurture principles – and also partner agency skills ex: media planning, PR, data management, search and research
- Confidence in helping more senior team members in delivering on strategic client briefs
- Writing contact reports, drafting project timing plans
- Managing third party suppliers and partners
- Aiding financial management of clients (estimating, quoting, invoicing, forecasting)
- Working as a team player in the agency and getting involved wherever needed
- A strong appreciation for great creative work as well as a passion for marketing, with B2B experience preferred
- At least 3-4 years of experience managing accounts within an agency environment
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Administrative and project management excellence and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to consult with clients and suppliers while assisting with enquiries in a professional, mature manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to work hard
- Enthusiastic, creative with a great sense of humor
Sound like you?
Email us and attach your CV and anything relevant.